The Bituminous Paving Conference offers conference sponsorships to companies and organizations that participate in the asphalt industry in Illinois. All proceeds are used to offset the expense of the reception, meals, and refreshments at the conference.
The Illinois Bituminous Paving Conference draws more than 300 participants actively involved in asphalt construction including highway engineers; contractors; consultants; government officials responsible for developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating contractor regulations affecting bituminous construction; university researchers; and representatives of firms supplying goods and services to the industry.
A sponsorship of $500 includes the following:
- Your logo and link to information on the conference website
- Your logo displayed on flat panel monitors outside meeting rooms, reception room, and high-traffic areas
- Your logo displayed on projection screens during the reception and lunch
- Your logo displayed on signs in the meeting rooms and hallway
- Thank you note included in the conference welcome and closing speeches
- Your information included in the conference program
You can apply to be a sponsor online for the 59th Annual Bituminous Conference.
For questions or more information on being a sponsor of the Illinois Bituminous Paving Conference, please contact:
Tel: (217) 244-5583